CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
- All pets must be treated for fleas and ticks prior to entering the kennels. If a pet has not been treated, Frontline Top Spot will be applied before entering the kennel at an additional cost of CI $20.00 per application.
- All boarders must be vaccinated (proof of current vaccination records may be requested).
- Although every possible care will be given, all pets are boarded entirely at the owner’s risk
- A Veterinary surgeon will be called if necessary, the account to be paid by the owner.
- All rates are levied daily from and including the day of arrival and departure, unless the pet is collected before 10:30 am when no charge will be made for that day.
- An additional charge of CI $6.00 per day will be levied for administering daily medications.
- Normal hours of operation are as follows: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Saturdays 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon. Closed Sundays and Holidays.
- All charges must be paid before the pet leaves the kennels.
- We accept Cash, Debit Cards or Cheques and payment is due when collecting your pet/s.
If boarding for a month or longer 50% is due on admission and balance due on collection of pet/s.